For the first time ever we are offering any future Groom’s the opportunity to win a made-to-measure suit up to the value of £795.00!
To be able to enter and have a chance to win a made-to-measure suit all you need to do is visit our stand at The Chelmsford City Racecourse on either Saturday 7th September or Sunday 8th September 2019 and fill out an entry form. The show is open between 11am and 3.30pm on both days, last entry to the competition is at 2.30pm Sunday with the draw taking place at approximately 3.00pm at the show.
Please see below for full terms & conditions on how to enter the win a made-to-measure suit competition.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to couple getting married who have not already booked or purchased the goods available as a prize. Only the couple getting married can enter the competition and the prize cannot be transferred to any other party or exchanged for cash. The prize is also available subject to dates, times and geographical locations availability and no substitute is available where the above cannot be met. Entry is free of charge for qualifying couples at the attended show and cannot be entered into after the competition closes at the show which is held on 7th & 8th September 2019. Last entries will be taken at 2.30pm on Sunday 8th September 2019.
- The winner will be drawn by an independent person at 3.00pm and this will be announced over the public address system at the racecourse shortly afterwards.
- To enter into our free prize draw at the Chelmsford City Racecourse Wedding show you should attend the show and complete the competition form on the Anthony Formalwear stand.
- The wedding show is open for 2 days on 7th & 8th September 2019 from 11am to 3.30pm. If the winner is not present they will be contacted no later than 14 days after the draw has taken place.
- Details of the winner will be available on www.anthonyformalwear.co.uk within 14 days of the prize draw.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 and a resident of the UK. Employees of Anthony Formalwear, Main Event Wedding Shows Ltd., Chelmsford City Racecourse and their families, agents or anyone connected with this promotion are not eligible to win.
- By entering this competition, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The prize must be claimed and used by the winner, and a made-to-measure appointment must be booked 14 days from the date of the winning notification.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash or other alternatives are available.
- If you are the winner, Anthony Formalwear and Main Event Wedding shows Ltd. may request you to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by them including promotional photographs. This may be detailed in Absolute Bridal Magazine.
- The promoter is Anthony Hire Ltd., 53 High Street, Billericay, Essex CM12 9AX.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct results and any other matter relating to the prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence of discussion shall be entered into